Why was your AdSense Account Banned?The answers could be several. May be you were new to blogging and web marketing, you enjoyed seeing the $digits in your account and you thought "hey, I made a click myself and look these fools are still paying me!" and then your amount reached a maximum of $10 or even $99 if you were too smart but in the end you receiveD this letter from Adsense:
"Hello,Sometimes it is not your fault. Your competitors attack your site with auto clicks using a software out of jealousy without you knowing. For example look what happened to this woman and also read the nice answer given in the thread by StevenG.
After reviewing our records, we've determined that your AdSense account
poses a risk of generating invalid activity. Because we have a
responsibility to protect our AdWords advertisers from inflated costs due
to invalid activity, we've found it necessary to disable your AdSense
account. Your outstanding balance and Google's share of the revenue will
both be fully refunded back to the affected advertisers.
Please understand that we need to take such steps to maintain the
effectiveness of Google's advertising system, particularly the
advertiser-publisher relationship. We understand the inconvenience that
this may cause you, and we thank you in advance for your understanding and
If you have any questions or concerns about the actions we've taken, how
you can appeal this decision, or invalid activity in general, you can find
more information by visiting
The Google AdSense Team"
Personally speaking it really hurts when you receive such an email. It can shatter your Online Income dreams in a second and leave you hopeless but should you cry all day and night for being banned and begging Google to accept you back? Of course not! There are tons of solutions for your problem because you are not alone. I have shared two different solutions for young web owners and firmly established web owners.
Solution to New Bloggers or Web owners:Who is a new blogger or web owner?
- Your Blog or website is just one year old
- Your Blog has a PR less than 2
- Your Alexa Rank is > 100,000
- You receive 100-300 visitors daily
- Total number of your posts are less than 60-50
If you fit into this category and you lost your account then you don't have to worry because you honestly have lost nothing! Without 1000-10,000 daily visitors, Adsense or any other Ad service is meaning less. It will take 5-6 months for you to make just $50-100 if you fit in the above category. So what should be the best solution for you?
You still can make your dream come true and earn a happy living online by taking these steps:
- Make a new Gmail Account with different First and Second Name and Personal Info.
- Setup a New blogger account with the new Gmail ID
- Delete your Old Blog and Import your old posts to this new one by making serious Editing. Do not republish those posts with the same titles and starting paragraph and blogger images. Shuffle the paragraphs. The best idea is to rewrite them in different words. I know this will take long but you can do that within a week if your posts are no more than 50.
- If your blogger account and Gmail ID is not very old and crowded then the best is to delete both of them and make a new fresh start. Don't worry this step is smart long term one, it will hurt you at first but you will be in a much better state later.
- If you want to keep your blogger account and Gmail ID then its better to set up a blog with upgraded Wordpress and not the free one.
- Do not Link to your old blog after you have set up the new one.
How am I so sure of these steps? My own home buddy lost his Adsense Account. He receives 16000 daily visitors by sharing security threat articles. He set up a blog on wordPress and now he is receiving 2000-3000 visitors on the new blog with $2-4 per day, which is not a bad startup. If you are a regular MBT reader then you know well who I am pointing to. Hope you give this solution a good thought with a cool mind.
Solution To Well established Web Owners
The only reason why you may have lost your account could be tons of clicks made on your Ads by your competitors. Unfortunately we still live in a world of anger, envy and jealousy. You still have a hope and can do much better if you give preference to alternatives. Adsense is gone and its not precious than the hours of sweat and tears you shed in bringing your website to a bigger stage. The biggest source of your income lies in your Traffic and this is what advertisers run after. Below are 10 best alternatives to Adsense that you can try to expect a more satisfying flow of Ad Income:
- Pocket Cents
- Exit Junction
- Dynamic Oxygen
So What have you Decided?
Taking a step is always better then not making any move. Let me know what you think of the solutions shared above. If you have any stories or solutions then you are most welcome to share it with us. I wish this post may help you to achieve what you still can. There are always alternatives and solutions, what matters more is how you take a positive action. Peace and blessings be upon you all.